- 1 Which Residential Proof can be submitted for PNB Credit Card
- 2 Which Identity Proof can be submitted for Credit Card
- 3 Which Proof of Income can be submitted for Credit Card
Which Residential Proof can be submitted for PNB Credit Card
- Ration Card.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Bank Account Statement.
- Letter from employer (to the satisfaction of the Bank)
- Letter from any recognized public authority (to the satisfaction of the Bank).
- Credit Card Statement.
- Income/Wealth Tax Assessment Order.
- Letter from Public Sector Employer.
- Letter from any recognized public authority. Having a proper and verifiable record of the issuance of such certificates.
- Voter ID Card (only if it contains the current address)
- Pension Payment Orders issued to retired employees by Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings. If they contain a current address.
- Copies of Registered lease & License agreement/Sale Deed/Lease Agreement.
- Latest Telephone bills from any telephone service providers and mobile service providers postpaid.
- Consumer gas connection card/book/Pipe gas bill.
- Certificate from Ward/equal rank officer. Maintaining election roll certifying address of the applicant.
- Post Office Saving Pass Book.
- Domicile Certificate of communication address and photograph.
- Certificate by Village Extension Officer / Village Head or equal or higher rank officer. The Branch to confirm the authenticity of the certificate. And that It has issued by the person who is holding the said office.
- Court divorce order – Marriage annulment order issued by Court.
- Documents issued by Govt. departments of foreign jurisdictions. Or, a letter issued by Foreign Embassy or Mission in India.
- Water Bill
- Property or Municipal Tax Receipt.
Which Identity Proof can be submitted for Credit Card
[# Not More than 2 Months Old]
- PAN Card.
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License.
- The letter issued by UIDAI containing details of name, address, and Aadhaar Number.
- Identity card issued by following authorities (subject to the banks’ satisfaction).
- Government/Defense ID Card
- ID Cards of reputed Public Sector employers.
- Pension Payment Orders issued to the retired employees. By central/State Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings.
- Photo ID Cards issued by Post Offices
- Photo Identity issued by any public authority. Having a proper record of the issuance of identity proof… which is verifiable from records.
- Ex-Serviceman Card with Photograph.
- Bar Council/ Medical Association/ Institute of Chartered Accountants of India… Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India… Card with Photograph.
- Defense Dependent’s Card with Photograph.
- Statutory/regulatory authorities
- Scheduled Commercial Banks
- Public Financial Institutions.
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity. And, the house of the customer to the satisfaction of Bank.
- Married woman identity proof with maiden name. If supported with a verified true copy of marriage certificate.
- Credit card with a photo together with a statement of such card, not more than three months old.
- Registered Property document with photo identity.
- Arms License Issued by state/Central Government of India.
- Freedom fighter’s pass issued by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. With Photograph of the applicant.
- ESI Card with Photograph supported by latest month’s pay slip.
- Talati/Patwari (a local Govt. official) attestation by way of putting rubber stamp and signature. Gram Sarpanch / Mukhiya attestation by way of putting rubber stamp and signature.
Which Proof of Income can be submitted for Credit Card
- Salary Slip.
- Salary Certificate.
- IT return acknowledged by IT Dept.
- Form 16.
- IT return acknowledged by IT Dept.
- PAN Card or Form 60/61 (with Photo ID).
- Pension slip/last 6 months bank statement in which the credit of pension is reflecting.
- Self Attested Copy
- PAN Card or Form 60/61 (with Photo ID)
Different Between Credit Card and Debit Card
Advantage of Credit Card
Disadvantage of Credit Card
Punjab National Bank Credit Card Application Status
The customer can Track PNB Credit Card Application Status. By using Call or Email or Mail.
- The customer can call PNB’s Toll-free number which is 1800-180-2345. To Check Credit Card Application status.
- The customer can call PNB Credit Card Hotline alternative number which is 0120-4616200. This is also a PNB Customer Care Number.
- The Credit Card Application can track via Email. The customer can send Email with Correct Application Number at – [email protected] They will reply with the current application Status in 1-2 days.
- The customer can send Mail with Application Number at PNB, Credit Card Processing Centre,11th Floor, Atma Ram House, 1 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001.
FAQ’s for Credit Card
- What is the PNB Credit Card Payment Options?
The Customers can pay Credit Card bills via PNB Online Banking. Like Net Banking, Debit Card etc. They can also reach to PNB Credit Card Payment Center (Deposit at Branch) & Cheque.
- What are the Punjab National Bank Customer Care Number?
The PNB Customer Care Number is 1800 180 2222. This is the Toll-free Number for the PNB Account Holder. The customer avail this services for Punjab National Bank Account Balance Enquiry etc…
- PNB Credit Card offers?
Sarovar Hotels Offer for PNB Global Credit Card holders: Discount 10 – 25% on Foods & Beverages and hotel rooms.
Kairali Ayurvedic Group Offer for PNB Global Credit Card holders – 10% off on MRP.
Pay Your Bills easily with VISA Bill pay. Offer valid on Gold and Classic Credit Cards.
- What is the PNB Credit Card Annual Fee?
|Charge||The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card||The PNB Global Gold Card|
|Entry fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 300|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500||Nil|
|Add on cards||Rs. 500||Nil|
- What is pnb rewardz?
This is a scheme in which if you use your PNB Debit Card to make payment. You will get some reward point on each Transaction. Then, you can use this Rewards Point in your Shopping by redeeming it.
How to do PNB Mastercard Balance Inquiry?
The PNB Account Holder can do Balance Inquiry using many options. The PNB Net Banking Balance Check is one of the best options.
As the customer can use this facility from anywhere & anytime. But, if the customer has not done the net banking registration.
Then, he/she won’t be able to use this facility. This kind of customer can Check Mastercard Balance using ATM.
PNB Net Banking Registration Online New User. This will help you to make the online bill payment.
If you will connect your PNB Credit Card with your PNB Account. Then, you will also be able to see you Credit Card Statement online.
Final Words:- We have shared some useful information on PNB Credit Card. Please let us know if there is any feedback for us. And, Please press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Website for Future Reference.