PNB Housing Loan providing a whole bunch of services to customers to meet their Home Loan requirement.
To apply for a Loan with branches across India, robust service delivery model and market credit & financial policies help the customer to build a long-term relationship of trust and commitment.
PNB Provides loans for purchasing House, construction, and extension of dwelling units.
PNB Housing Loan offers customized Home Loan solutions with best in class services with very simple loan procedures.
Advantages of PNB Housing Loan:-
- The customer can avail this service from PAN India branches Network.
- PNB Home Loan Provides an extensive range of home loan products, for example, Home construction loan, Home Extension Loan, Home Purchase Loan, Home Improvement Loan, and Land or Plot Loans.
- The customer can also avail the doorstep services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans.
- The customer can get the excellent post disbursement services.
- The client can enhance the loan amount if the event cost
- PNB Housing Finance provides the dedicated team of well-experienced employees who work on the best in class information system to provide the 100% customer’s satisfaction.
- The customer can feel the 100% standards of ethics, integrity, and transparency.
- The customer will get the various repayment options.
Housing Loan Eligibility Criteria in Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria is tiny as the application should not be more than 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
Home Loan Interest Rate of PNB
PNB Home Loan offers floating rate of interest
Home Loan Fixed Interest Rate of PNB*Rates of interest are subject to change at the sole discretion of PNB Housing Finance Loan.
Housing Finance Offers 3 year, 5 years & 10 years Fixed Rate Scheme for Salaried & Self-Employed Professionals.
Housing Finance Offers 3 year, 5 years & 10 years Fixed Rate Scheme for Self Employed Non-Professionals
Documents Required for Housing Loan
Housing Finance Home Loan Own Contribution in PNBAll documents need self-attestation.
Minimum contribution required from the customer will be 10% of total cost of the property (inclusive of stamp duty and the registration charges in the case of purchase of Property).