- 1 Punjab National Bank Online Banking – pnbnetbanking
- 2 Benefit of Net Banking – www.pnbindia.in login
- 3 About Branches
- 4 PNB Net Banking Registration for Retail Net Banking Facility
- 5 How to avail Corporate Net Banking Facility?
- 6 PNB Mobile Banking For Android | Apple | Window Users
- 7 PNB SMS Banking for Non-Smart Phone User
The Punjab National Bank is India’s first Swadeshi Bank. Established on April 12, 1895, from Lahore, with an authorized Capital of 2 Lac Rupee. And, working capital of Rupee 20,000.
The Bank has a long history of 122 years and in this year. 7 banks have merged with It. As on 31st December, 2016 PNB has 6888 Domestic Branches and 9997 ATM across the country.
The Bank has provided the banking facility online as its need for the people and the country.
In the year of 1900. This Bank did establish the first Punjab National Bank Branch outside of Lahore in India.
The earlier Punjab National Bank Branches established in Karachi and Peshawar.
At the time of India Partition. And, the commencement of Pakistani Independence, Bank lost its premises in Lahore.
But, they continued operating the Bank in Pakistan. The India-Pakistan Partition forced to close around 92 Offices from West Pakistan.
It was around 1-3rd of its total number of branches was coming in West Pakistan.
The percentage of the deposit on those branches held 40% of the total bank deposits.
But, Punjab National Bank has already made the decision to leave the Lahore.
And transfer the Head Office in India before the India-Pakistan Partition.
But, later on, they received permission from Lahore High Court on 20 June 1947.
At that time Punjab National Bank has already established a new Head office in New Delhi.
Awards and Recognition’s
- In 2011… They received Golden Peacock Award. For “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility” and National Training Award.
- In the Month of May 2013… PNB ranked #717 in the Forbes Global 2000.
- Punjab National Bank recognized as the “Most Responsive Bank”. By “Business world and PWC in the year 2012.
- In the year of 2011… PNB also ranked #26 in the Fortune India 500.
Punjab National Bank Online Banking – pnbnetbanking
The Bank has recorded rapid rate of digitization with over 2.82 lakh UPI users. 78 lakh internet bank users and 59 lakh mobile banking users as on 31.12.2016.
The Bank established pail filled with advanced digital services and products.
To make the banking experience more suitable, more pleasurable and much more rewarding.
PNB wallet named as Roque & PNB Kitty started in Dec’16.
This is online wallet functions as a virtual account.
That holds cash online and also may be used to do various banking work.
Like send or receive cash via PNB Kitty, online utility bill payments, Mobile/DTH Recharge etc.
Without sharing sensitive qualifications of the Bank Account.
The Bank also has Incorporate Payment Interface easing the consumers to gain access.
To their Bank accounts opened across the banks in one program. And, transport resources with distinct Banks.
The development of UPI is to support and speed up remittances. That is seamless across the banks as easy as sending an SMS.
In the string of bank cards, the Bank has started Contact less Roque & Credit Card Wave n Pay.
Benefit of Net Banking – www.pnbindia.in login
India going forward to accept Digitalization. And a major number of people has accepted the digitalization of their lifestyle.
Because, it’s become less time to consume, easy, safe and convenient for everyone.
Online Banking knows as Net Banking, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Virtual Banking etc… There are many of the ways through which we can do the Banking.
Net Banking is Less Time-Consuming – Online Banking is very less time-consuming. As we do not need to count the hard cash to do payment for anything.
Internet Banking is easy to use – Online Banking is also easy to use. As there is some simple step of Internet Banking Login.
After login, you need to fill the amount and make the IMPS and NEFT as per the need. As most of us know “How to Operate Computer” and Multimedia Handset.
PNB Online Banking is Safe – If I say that the Online Banking has become safer.
Then, other modes of payment. it’s will be the 100% truth. Until unless you will not share your confidential information with anyone.
As The Bank Perform many time security check before completing any transaction.
Such as OTP comes on your Registered Mobile Number, Different Login User ID, and Password. And, Different Fund Transfer Password.
The Punjab National Bank has a network of 9997 ATMs as on 31.12.2016 installed.
At various geographic places in the state. The Branches are also available in USA & New York.
Which not only provide most of the bank amenities. Like money distributions, balance inquiry, declaration of account, funds transfer.
Additionally, provide several values added providers.
Such as interbank funds transfer through Card-to-Card Fund Transfer… Prompt Payment System… payment of utility bills… stop payment application controls… IBS enrollment… Criticism enrollment of non-receipt of money through ATMs.
Aadhaar number enrollment through ATMs & PNB credit card bill payment. Debit card devotion enrollment, payment of Direct Taxes etc.
PNB Net Banking Registration for Retail Net Banking Facility
The Net Banking facility allows the customer to do most of the banking work online.
Such as IMPS Money Transfer, NEFT Money Transfer, Request of Cheque book, Online Payment, Recharge, Fix Deposit etc…
The customer can use Internet Banking Facility after registration for Net Banking.
You can find the procedure about “How to Apply for Net Banking in PNB”. Or you can do the “Net Banking Registration Online” as well.
The PNB customers can avail this Retail Internet Banking facility. By doing registration online by using their Debit Card details.
To register for Retail Net Banking facility. Please follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- You need to go to the Official Website which is netpnb.com.
- When you will visit the Official site. One Home Page, There will be a Link Saying “Retail Internet Banking”.
- After Clicking on “Retail Internet Banking”. You will redirect to next page where you will find “New User” Link.
- Click on the “New User” Link. Then, Enter the Account Number and Select Registration type.
- Then Select the type of facility. There will be two option – “View Only” or “View & Transaction Both”
- Click on the “Verify” Button.
- Enter OTP number which received on your Registered Mobile Number in “OTP” field.
- After Validating the OTP and Account details with ATM Details.
- On successful validation of entered details. You may set your Passwords according to the guideline. We request you to set a Strong Password and don’t share the Password with anyone either with your family member.
- You will also receive a success message on your registered mobile number for the same.
- Your user and Password will enable immediately.
How to avail Corporate Net Banking Facility?
To activate Corporate Net Banking Facility on your Corporate account.
The Organization / Company / Proprietor etc (Authorized Signatory) needs to visit their nearest Branch.
The Authorized Signatory needs to fill the PNB Form 1212. And, submit a request for the Registration of PNB Corporate Net Banking Facility.
After submitting the Corporate Net Banking request. You will get your Corporate ID, Administrator User ID & Password Immediately.
Note:- Corporate ID identifies the Corporate and is common for Admin User and other Users. But, Administrator needs to perform all the Admin activities. Like, creating Users for performing transactions through Admin User ID & Password.
PNB Mobile Banking For Android | Apple | Window Users
Mobile Banking facility can use on Andriod, ISO and windows phone.
To use this Mobile Banking service. The customer needs to install the Net Banking App. The App can be installed on Google Play Store, Itunes and Microsoft app store.
As per their handset Operating System. After installing the app.
The customer needs to activate the app with the registered mobile number.
Services Available through Mobile Banking
- Account Details.
- Account Balance Inquiry.
- Nominee Details.
- Mini Statement (Last 10 Transactions).
- Transfer of Funds to own accounts
- Transfer of Funds to 3rd Party Account within PNB.
- IMPS for interbank fund transfer (Using MMID & registered Mobile Number).
- IMPS P2A (Using IFSC code).
- Cheque Status Inquiry.
- IMPS Merchant Payments (P2M).
- Stop payment by Cheque.
- Request fo
- Cheque Book
- FD Opening
- Mobile Payment towards utility bills/services.
- Change SMS Password, Transaction Password.
- Apply for Bank products.
PNB SMS Banking for Non-Smart Phone User
The Bank also provided the service of SMS Banking for non-android, ISO, and Windows phone user.
They can know the Account Balance and many important details. By sending a Text Code Message with their registered mobile number.
We have shared all the code for SMS Banking in this tutorial.
SMS Banking View Only Facility Code
The account holder can use any of mobile phone. Which is capable to send and receive SMS to avail this facility of SMS Based Mobile Banking.
They need to create SMS in the following predefined format. According to the service required of him and send the same to our fixed number – 5607040 or 9264092640.
We have shared some useful information about PNB Bank.
But, we know that sometimes you don’t get the exact solution. And, want to talk to direct to Bank Customer Care Executive.
Hence, we are providing the Punjab National Bank Customer Care Number.
PNB Customer Care Number – 1800 180 2222. This is a Toll-Free number Customer Care Number of PNB Bank.
You can call them 24*7 for any problem. They will assist you!